KITCHEN ART

KITCHEN ART

Hey guys. Happy New Month! How are you doing? Hope you are having a good week.
Here is an art post. Yay! Enjoy!

I got some items in the kitchen and put them together. I took a photo of these items and made a drawing of the photo.
I made certain adjustments with the size of some of the objects and the background.
Here is the photo of the items together.


I started the drawing...


Kept drawing...


Started shading...


More shading...


Even more shading...


Any finally!


And there you have it! My very first combination still life drawing. Hope you liked it. While drawing I took several photos on intervals. I used the photos to make a very short video (15seconds) showing the progression in the drawing. You can go over here to watch the video; https://www.facebook.com/throughbridgetseyes/posts/1057968520883247
I am having my first giveaway.
You can check out the giveaway video in the 'Giveaway' section at the top of the page.
In case you are wondering I will have a poetry post next.
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions.
Enjoy the rest of the week.



0 comments:

Post a Comment